Temporary FT Mon-Fri. Hours can be 7am – 3:30pm or 8am - 4:30pm. This is to cover an employee until they return from a leave of absence. After that the position will be on-call. Duties include cleaning residents’ rooms/apartments and public areas which involves sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc. We want someone who will exceed our residents’ expectations for cleanliness. Individual must be able to speak and understand English well enough to communicate with our residents. Must be able to follow State regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Cleans bathrooms, fixtures, and floors; cleans kitchens, fixtures, appliances, and floors Cleans and vacuums carpets and floors. Cleans counter tops, table tops, and dusts.
- Cleans public/common areas as assigned.
- Keeps housekeeping closet and cart neat, clean, and filled with supplies. Keeps cleaning solution bottles properly filled and labeled.
- Informs supervisor of needed supplies/ materials/equipment repairs.
- Cleans and maintains equipment; and returns to proper place at the end of each shift. Reports any needed repairs.
- Reports all resident’s special instructions and requests to supervisor and responds appropriately.
- Responds to emergencies. Reports any safety hazards observed in the building to supervisor immediately.
- Observes all policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL/EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED
Vacuums, mop, mop bucket, small ladder or step stool, dusters, rags, and various cleaning chemicals.
Exposure to various cleaning chemicals, noise, dust, fumes, and possible wet & humid conditions.
Insurance benefits for employees working 32+ hours/week (health, dental, vision, life), retirement savings plan, PTO, Short Term Disability Plan, Education assistance for job related courses/seminars; tuition scholarships for job related courses for employees working 32 hours per week; an Employee Assistance Program (for all employees), free parking on campus, discounted meals -free for dietary; on-site bakery, and free use of the exercise rooms.