Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Please click on the job title for more information and instructions for how to apply.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Would you like to work in a 5 star, Bronze Quality Award facility providing care to skilled rehabilitation patients? Do you have a passion for quality care? We want you on our team. New graduates are welcome. Tenured nursing staff are available to answer questions and offer guidance. Our common purpose is to exceed expectations and it shows! 97% of our discharged patients would recommend Eastmont for care. 90% of our staff would recommend Eastmont as a place to work. Shift available:
every other Sat/Sun 6am - 2:30pm.
Current license to practice nursing in Nebraska is required.
Apply: Please apply at www.eastmontliving.com or stop by in person Mon-Fri 8am – 5:30pm; Sat/Sun 10am – 2pm.
BENEFITS: For full-time staff we offer insurance benefits, holiday pay, PTO, short term disability and a free annual health screen. For everyone we offer a retirement savings plan, discounted or free meals, on-campus fitness centers, on-site bakery, tuition assistance after 3 months of employment, an EAP (Employee Assistance Program), free notary service, free parking on campus, free flu shots, flexible scheduling, no mandatory overtime, and on-campus in-service training.
If you have a passion for taking care of senior adults and you want to feel good about the work you do, this job is for you! Must be a Certified Nurses Aide and the Medication Aide 40-hour. Individual should have a caring understanding attitude and work well with people utilizing effective communication. Shifts available are:
Weekend Program (every other Sat/Sun) 6am – 2:30pm (must have Med Aide-40 hour cert.)
Weekend Program (every other Sat/Sun) 2pm – 10:30pm (must have Med Aide-40 hour cert.)
Weekend Program (every other Fri/Sat) 10pm – 6:30am (must have Med Aide-40 hour cert.)
Weekend Program earns $2 more per hour.
Duties include: AM and PM cares, assisting with Activities of Daily living (dressing, hair care, applying cosmetics, shaving, oral hygiene, denture care, etc.), in addition to passing meds.
- Read, understand, and follow the resident’s individually designed ADL directives
- Make accurate chart notes daily on residents’ conditions, and chart on flow sheets and report any changes to supervisor
- Assist residents with toileting, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, nail clipping, and dressing
- Assist in serving meals, leading and attending activities
- Remain current with all changes regarding residents and department operations; check schedules and activities to assist residents as necessary
- Assist in the admission and discharge of residents
- Record vital signs and conditions on a scheduled basis or as needed
- Provide verbal and physical assists to residents in transfers/ambulation
- Answer lights and other calls for assistance promptly and report any possible safety hazards
- Maintain neat and clean work areas
- Keep resident rooms in order; provides comfortable, clean, safe environment at all times; dress residents as conditions require
- Ensure assigned residents are provided an opportunity to participate in social, physical, creative, and spiritual activities of their choice
Education and/or Equivalent Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized training
- Prefer candidate have the Med Aide 40 hour certification or be able to obtain within 6 months
- Must have a current Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing on the NE Regsitry
- Understand follow written and verbal instructions and work within standard policy and procedures
- Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English with residents and staff
Night Security is on-call to cover when someone is sick or wants vacation. Hours to cover are 6pm – 6am (could be 4 – 12 hour shifts). Average hours per month is about 10. Involves providing a security presence for our retirement community which includes checking locked doors and assisting with emergencies. Individual will also assist with removal of trash and recycling from buildings. Individual must be self-motivated, responsible, dependable, helpful and be able to work alone. Additional hours will be available to drive a day time shuttle for staff from parking area to campus. Must have a valid drivers’ license & not more than 2 moving violations in the last 5 years.