Click column header to sort
PT position (12 -15 hours/week). Mon-Sat shift is 4:55 - 7 pm/ Sun. & holiday shift is 11am – 2pm. Must be able to Friday evenings, every other weekend and alternating holidays. You could be scheduled to work a split shift on weekends and holidays. Wage is $10/hour plus some benefits. Involves waiting tables & providing excellent service in the dining room for our independent residents. Must be able to read, write & speak English, be able to follow directions and have a caring, understanding attitude.
BENEFITS: For full-time staff we offer insurance benefits, holiday pay, PTO, short term disability and a free annual health screen. For everyone we offer a retirement savings plan, discounted or free meals, on-campus fitness centers, on-site bakery, tuition assistance after 3 months of employment, an EAP (Employee Assistance Program), free notary service, free parking on campus, free flu shots, flexible scheduling, no mandatory overtime, and on-campus in-service training.
PT (8-16 hours/week) & must be able to work every other week-end & rotating holidays. This position will require you to cross train and work in different positions for 6am – 2:30pm. Individual will be trained as a wait staff, server, baker/salad prep & help with other positions. Involves waiting tables in the dining room for our independent residents or serving meals to our assisted living residents. Must be able to speak English and have a caring, understanding attitude. Benefit package offered and wage based on experience.
Insurance benefits for employees working 32+ hours/week (health, dental, vision, life), retirement savings plan, PTO, Short Term Disability Plan, Education assistance for job related courses/seminars; tuition scholarships for job related courses for employees working 32 hours per week; an Employee Assistance Program (for all employees), free parking on campus, discounted meals -free for dietary; on-site bakery, and free use of the exercise rooms.
FT (40 hours/week) 7am - 3:30pm with 1 day 1:30 - 8pm or PT 4:30pm-8pm (approx. 15 hours/week). Must be able to work every other week-end & alternating holidays. Wage is currently $10/hour plus some benefits.
The Dishwasher is responsible for performing dishwashing duties as assigned and in accordance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintains dishwashing equipment and room in proper and sanitary order
- Monitors and records water temperature and sanitizer solution levels; notifies management if levels are not correct
- Assists in food preparation, obtains or stocks items, and cleans-up as needed
- Understands and observes sanitary guidelines and environmental requirements
- Sets up/breaks down dishwashing machine as necessary, including: arms, screens, traps, and baskets; cleans inside and outside; checks to see it is operating properly
- Assembles and fills machine at the beginning of shift; checks water temperatures at the start and during the shift
- Puts cleaned items away in their proper place
- Properly disposes of trash from the dish room
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans, and replaces liners
- Cleans and sanitizes work area and detergent area
- Maintains storage room for cleaning supplies, chemicals; keeps room clean, and items stocked, labeled, and organized
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and/or Equivalent Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to read and speak minimal English
- Must be able to understand and follow directions and instruction and work cooperatively as a member of the dining and kitchen staff team
- Must be able to work in somewhat undesirable conditions
- Must have flexibility in working hours
FT (40 hours/week) with a wage based on experience & some benefits. Shift is 10:30am - 7pm; must be able to work every other weekend and alternating holidays. Involves transporting food, dishing up and serving our residents their meals in the health care area. Must be able to read, write and speak English; follow state regulations and directions; work at a fast pace, be organized, caring, compassionate and show respect when working with senior adults.
- Removes dishes after meal, cleans and sanitizes tables, chairs, service areas, and resets for next meal
- Maintains a positive, outgoing and friendly attitude throughout service and while interacting with residents and coworkers
- Follows guidelines for uniforms, hair, cleanliness, and food handling
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and/or Equivalent Experience
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to perform basic arithmetic calculations
- Willing to work cooperatively as a member of the kitchen/dining staff team, and be able to respond to verbal instructions and directions
- Enjoy working with senior adults and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be patient, pleasant and understanding in relating to the residents and staff