Click column header to sort
PT position (12 -15+ hours/week) working 4:55 - 7 pm. Must be able to work Fri. evenings, every other weekend and alternating holidays. You could be scheduled a split shift on Sat. (11:30am – 2pm and 4:55 – 7pm). Receive one free meal per shift plus other benefits. Involves waiting tables & providing excellent service in the dining room for our independent residents. Must be able to read, write & speak English; follow State regulations and directions; work at a fast pace, be organized, caring, compassionate and be respectful of our residents.
PT position (15 - 18+ hours/week) working 10:15am - 2pm. Must be able to work week days, every other weekend and alternating holidays. Sundays and holidays the shift is 11am – 2pm. Receive one free meal per shift plus other benefits. Involves waiting tables & providing excellent service in the dining room for our independent residents. Must be able to read, write & speak English; follow State regulations and directions; work at a fast pace, be organized, caring, compassionate and be respectful of our residents.
BENEFITS: For full-time staff we offer insurance benefits, holiday pay, PTO, short term disability and a free annual health screen. For everyone we offer a retirement savings plan, discounted or free meals, on-campus fitness centers, on-site bakery, tuition assistance after 3 months of employment, an EAP (Employee Assistance Program), free notary service, free parking on campus, free flu shots, flexible scheduling, no mandatory overtime, and on-campus in-service training.
FT days (65 hours/bi-weekly). Must be able to work every other weekend. Shift during the week is 8am – 3:30pm; shift on the weekend can be a little flexible – like 6am – 2:30pm or 7am – 3:30pm. Duties include cleaning residents’ rooms/apartments and public areas which involves sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc. We want someone who will exceed our residents’ expectations for cleanliness. Individual must be able to speak and understand English well enough to communicate with our residents. Must be able to follow State regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Cleans bathrooms, fixtures, and floors; cleans kitchens, fixtures, appliances, and floors Cleans and vacuums carpets and floors. Cleans counter tops, table tops, and dusts.
- Cleans public/common areas as assigned.
- Keeps housekeeping closet and cart neat, clean, and filled with supplies. Keeps cleaning solution bottles properly filled and labeled.
- Informs supervisor of needed supplies/ materials/equipment repairs.
- Cleans and maintains equipment; and returns to proper place at the end of each shift. Reports any needed repairs.
- Reports all resident’s special instructions and requests to supervisor and responds appropriately.
- Responds to emergencies. Reports any safety hazards observed in the building to supervisor immediately.
- Observes all policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL/EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED
Vacuums, mop, mop bucket, small ladder or step stool, dusters, rags, and various cleaning chemicals.
Exposure to various cleaning chemicals, noise, dust, fumes, and possible wet & humid conditions.
Insurance benefits for employees working 32+ hours/week (health, dental, vision, life), retirement savings plan, PTO, Short Term Disability Plan, Education assistance for job related courses/seminars; tuition scholarships for job related courses for employees working 32 hours per week; an Employee Assistance Program (for all employees), free parking on campus, discounted meals -free for dietary; on-site bakery, and free use of the exercise rooms.
PT (15-18 hours/week), shift is 5pm - 8pm. Must be able to work every other week-end & alternating holidays. Possible extra hours available. Receive one free meal per shift and other benefits. Involves using a commercial dishwasher, hand washing pots and pans, keeping kitchen area clean and sanitized, and following State regulations. Must be able to speak at least minimal English; work at a fast pace, be organized, and be respectful of our residents.
The Dishwasher is responsible for performing dishwashing duties as assigned and in accordance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintains dishwashing equipment and room in proper and sanitary order
- Monitors and records water temperature and sanitizer solution levels; notifies management if levels are not correct
- Assists in food preparation, obtains or stocks items, and cleans-up as needed
- Understands and observes sanitary guidelines and environmental requirements
- Sets up/breaks down dishwashing machine as necessary, including: arms, screens, traps, and baskets; cleans inside and outside; checks to see it is operating properly
- Assembles and fills machine at the beginning of shift; checks water temperatures at the start and during the shift
- Puts cleaned items away in their proper place
- Properly disposes of trash from the dish room
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans, and replaces liners
- Cleans and sanitizes work area and detergent area
- Maintains storage room for cleaning supplies, chemicals; keeps room clean, and items stocked, labeled, and organized
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and/or Equivalent Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to read and speak minimal English
- Must be able to understand and follow directions and instruction and work cooperatively as a member of the dining and kitchen staff team
- Must be able to work in somewhat undesirable conditions
- Must have flexibility in working hours
If you have a passion for taking care of senior adults and you want to feel good about the work you do, this job is for you! Must be a Certified Nurses Aide and possess training as Medication Aide 40-hour (or be willing to get Med Aide training within 2 months). Individual should have a caring understanding attitude and work well with people utilizing effective communication. Shifts available are:
Weekend program (every other Sat/Sun) 2- 10:30pm (must have Med Aide 40-hour cert & CNA)
Weekend program (every other Fri/Sat) 10pm - 6:30am (must have Med Aide 40-hour cert & CNA)
Weekend program earns $2 more per hour.
Duties include: AM and PM cares, assisting with Activities of Daily living (dressing, hair care, applying cosmetics, shaving, oral hygiene, denture care, etc.), in addition to passing meds.
- Read, understand, and follow the resident’s individually designed ADL directives
- Make accurate chart notes daily on residents’ conditions, and chart on flow sheets and report any changes to supervisor
- Assist residents with toileting, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, nail clipping, and dressing
- Assist in serving meals, leading and attending activities
- Remain current with all changes regarding residents and department operations; check schedules and activities to assist residents as necessary
- Assist in the admission and discharge of residents
- Record vital signs and conditions on a scheduled basis or as needed
- Provide verbal and physical assists to residents in transfers/ambulation
- Answer lights and other calls for assistance promptly and report any possible safety hazards
- Maintain neat and clean work areas
- Keep resident rooms in order; provides comfortable, clean, safe environment at all times; dress residents as conditions require
- Ensure assigned residents are provided an opportunity to participate in social, physical, creative, and spiritual activities of their choice
Education and/or Equivalent Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized training
- Prefer candidate have the Med Aide 40 hour certification or be able to obtain within 6 months
- Must have a current Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing on the NE Regsitry
- Understand follow written and verbal instructions and work within standard policy and procedures
- Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English with residents and staff
On-call for employees taking vacation or out sick to cover various shifts during the hours of 6pm – 4am. Involves providing a security presence for our retirement community which includes checking locked doors and assisting with emergencies. Individual will also assist with removal of trash and recycling from buildings. Individual must be self-motivated, responsible, dependable, helpful and be able to work alone.